You have to agree that the Big Island is a pretty awesome place to live! On the east side, we have rain. But this means we have rivers and beautiful waterfalls, lush rainforests, exotic foliage, lots of farming for sustainable living, an active volcano and black sand beaches. On the West side we have plenty of sun to grow coffee, macnuts, flowers and enjoy the gorgeous turquoise water with lots of ocean and beach activities that bring in tourist. If one side of the island doesn't agree with you, you can always drive to the other side to get away and relax. One thing that remains the same on both sides of the Island- are the AWESOME people who live and work here. These people make up OUR COMMUNITY!
At LEX BRODIE'S TIRE, We Love to Give Back to our Community! We do so by participating in island-wide events to show our support and aloha and to say "Thank You....Very Much" for your business. Here is a list of events that LEX BRODIE'S TIRE has done around the Island so far year after year.
- PUNA CRUISE NIGHTS @ Aloha Lehua Cafe in Pahoa- Held every 3rd Saturday of the month
- AHA HILO HEART WALK @ Lilioukalani Park in Hilo- March
- Parker Ranch Center KEIKIFEST in Waimea: Lex Tire Obstacle Bike Course-March
- Ironman HONU RACE Aid Station in Waikoloa-June
- ACS RELAY FOR LIFE Hilo, Waimea, Kona-July
- AAA Summer Car Care Clinics
- RECYCLE BOWL Sponsorship
- FATHER & FENDERS Car Show @ Brewery Block in Kona-June
- BLUE ZONE PROJECT-Hilo Fair with Lex Tire Obstacle Bike Course
- Lighted CHRISTMAS PARADE in Waimea, Keaau and Kona
- Youth Challenge JOB FAIR in Hilo
- "THANK YOU ...VERY MUCH" Essay Award
- K-MART Halloween Costume Contest and Event
- Rotary Club HILO BREWFEST
- KAMEHAMEHA BUSINESS CANOE RACE @ Hilo Bayfront
- BRODIE'S ANGELS-Repairs for the needy
- AYSO Uniroyal Soccer Ball giveaway
We hope to see You at one of our events!