We know how frustrating it is to get a flat tire. Bring your vehicle into Lex Brodie’s Tire so that we can help you get back on the road safely! We do flat repairs on an individual basis and as a free service on our Full Service Package.
Not all tires can be repaired. Specific repair limits should be based on recommendations or repair policy of the tire manufacturer and/or type of tire service.
- The use of sealants or emergency inflators that contain a sealant are not recommended as long-term solutions to a flat tire.
- Puncture repairs are limited to the center of the tread area. If there are punctures or damage in the shoulder or sidewall of the tire, it is not repairable.
- If the injuries are close enough so that the repairs overlap or the injuries are directly across from each other, the tire cannot be repaired and must be scrapped.
- Never repair tires with a tread puncture larger that ¼-inch (6mm).
- Tires that are worn to the tire’s treadwear indicators or to 2/32-inch remaining tread depth in any area of the tread should not be repaired.
Schedule a Service