Lex Brodie's COVID-19 Protocol
Aloha.To Our Valued Customers.....
In accordance with Governor Ige's emergency proclamation:
Effective immediately, we are requiring all staff members in contact with customers to wear masks, as well as customers. If you do not have a mask, you are welcome to wait outside and call us on your cell phone so that we may assist you.
Please avoid entering the business or operation if you have a cough or fever or otherwise do not feel well.
Our employees will be held to the same standards. We ask that you maintain a six-foot distance from one another.
Please if you have to sneeze or cough, please do so into your elbow. Do not shake hands, hug or engage in unnecessary physical contact.
Lex Brodie’s will be cleaning all high touch surfaces in-store and on customer vehicles regularly with disinfectant. As well as limiting customer occupancy to facilitate the six-foot social distancing requirement.
During this COVID-19 crisis, the health and safety of our customers and team members continue to be of utmost importance at Lex Brodie’s Tire. Since transportation is needed for supply runs, or whatever your reason – we want you to know we are here for you. If you are in need of tires or service, LEX BRODIE'S TIRE will remain open as long as there is a demand. In regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), our company has taken the necessary steps to make it safe to do business. We have the following options available for you:
OPTION #1 - IN-VEHICLE CHECK IN PROCESS
1) When at the store, give us a call on our shop phone. Please have your license plate ready.
2) We will ask you for some details: mileage, any dash lights, and what we are doing to your vehicle.
3) After confirming service details and pricing, a customer service specialist will walk out to your vehicle to obtain a signature to authorize work to be done to your vehicle.
4) We will ask for the keys to your vehicle, either hand them to us or leave it in your ignition.
OPTION #2 - PRE-OPENING DROP OFF OR DROP & GO (can be used during work hours)
1) Utilize the Early Bird Drop Off envelope and fill out as much of the envelope as possible. Please double check to make sure your number is correct.
2) Place your keys in the envelope, seal and drop in the box/chute.
3) A Customer Care Specialist will contact you to confirm receiving and ask for service details.
4) A gloved Customer Care Specialist will sanitize your exterior and interior door handles, steering wheel, shifter, e-brake and keys before work has been performed.
5) When the service is completed, they will call you to go over your invoice and acquire your payment over the phone.
6) When you arrive to pick up your vehicle, CALL US and we will bring your keys and invoice out to you.
OPTION #3 - CUSTOMER ASSISTED SERVICE
Customer at home pick-up/drop off service (for new tire replacements and mechanical work). Within a reasonable distance as long as vehicle can be driven.
Please call and ask for the STORE MANAGER to set this up.
Wear gloves to/from and will follow technician protocol noted below.
1) Upon pick up, we will advise you of any dash lights that may be on before moving the vehicle.
2) If the vehicle is unsafe to drive, we will not drive the vehicle.
3) Prior to working on the vehicle, we will call for a verbal authorization and agree to a total.
4) Before delivery, we will call for an over the phone credit card payment. Cash will not be accepted for security/health reasons.
5) Upon delivery, we will ask for a signature on the invoice AND the credit card receipt.
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST & TECHNICIAN PROTOCOL
-Sanitize vehicle at the place of p/u (keys, door handle, steering wheel, shifter, door rests/center console rests, keys). Install disposable floor mats and seat covers.
-Sanitize vehicle when done. Remove disposable floor mats and seat covers.
All of the items in the vehicle listed above will be cleaned with professional, industrial strength broad spectrum disinfectants that are known to kill the Coronavirus (COVID-19) strain and will not damage the customer’s vehicle.
We have closed our inside waiting areas and are asking that your vehicle be dropped off to have your service performed. This is for your safety and the safety of our Team members. If you have to wait, we ask that you wait outside of the store. If you choose to come in person to do business with us, we ask that you follow the 6 feet rule.
We have adjusted our hours to our customers’ needs. If you call after hours and get a recording, we will call you back in the morning or you may utilize our online appointment. Go to www.LexBrodiesTire.com and click on APPOINTMENTS.
ADJUSTED STORE HOURS:
Subject to change daily due to the nature of the business
KONA: MON-FRI 7AM-5PM
WAIMEA: MON-FRI 7AM-5PM
PAHOA: MON-FRI 8AM-4PM
HILO: MON-FRI 7AM-5PM